Step-In Autism Services of Alaska, LLC provides Applied Behavior Analysis services in the Fairbanks area. We help a variety of individuals with many backgrounds, skill levels, and challenges. Individuals are not required to have an Autism diagnosis to receive services, however many insurance plans do require the diagnosis for coverage. Currently specific Medicaid waivers cover services for individuals with behavioral needs regardless of the diagnosis.
- Center, Home and Community ABA
- Homeschool Assistance Program (HAP)
- Community Training and Enrichment
- Family Education and Training
- Social Skills Group for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- BCBA/BCaBA Mentoring
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training
We have a fantastic staff with expertise, compassion and eagerness to serve. All possess extensive education and training in the science of Applied Behavior Analysis and hold the designation either of Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCABA), Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) or Behavior Technician. Many of our technicians are working toward their Board Certification.