What is ABA?
Applied behavior analysis (ABA) is a science-based approach focusing on understanding and improving behaviors. It’s a powerful tool used to help individuals achieve their goals and overcome challenges, particularly those with autism. ABA is a beacon of hope, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for those in need.
Step into a fulfilling career as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) with Step-In’s free training program. Gain hands-on experience, pass the competency assessment, and ace the BACB exam – all at no cost to you. Start making a difference today!
Who is an RBT?
A RBT is the heart of ABA. As an RBT, you’ll be equipped with the skills and knowledge to implement ABA techniques, working directly with individuals and their families. You’ll be a source of support, encouragement, and transformation, making a tangible difference in their lives.
Why become an RBT?
- Transform Lives: Imagine being the catalyst for positive change in someone’s life. As an RBT, you’ll witness progress, both big and small, and play a crucial role in their journey towards personal growth and independence.
- Fulfilling Career: A career in ABA offers more than just a job—it offers a sense of purpose and fulfillment. Knowing that your efforts directly contribute to the well-being and happiness of others is a reward like no other.
- Endless Opportunities: The field of ABA is dynamic and ever-evolving. By starting as an RBT, you’re opening the door to a world of possibilities. With experience and further education, you can advance your career, taking on roles as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or even shaping policies and programs.
- In-Demand Profession: The need for qualified RBTs is growing rapidly. With a shortage of trained professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of individuals seeking support.
- Personal Growth and Development: The skills you’ll gain as an RBT—communication, empathy, problem-solving—will not only serve you in your career but in all aspects of your life. You’ll become a stronger, more compassionate individual.
Prospective employees, please complete the Employment Interest form at the bottom of this page.